Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Gavyn is 4 months!!
Time is flying by!!! Gavyn is 4 months today. Crazy!! He is trying to roll over and loves to smile and laugh!! He is teething so sleeping is pretty much not an option!!! Cayden is 4 and is really funny!!! He wants to jump in the radio and see the Chipmunks!!(he got the cd for his birthday) Tyson is super busy with work and school, and I have been crazy busy with flowers! (glad valentines day is over) Well thats the lastest!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Cute! I am glad you started a blog! Gavyn has totally changed and he is so adorable! You have the cutest kids! Luv ya!
Gavin really does look like you a lot. That also explains why he is so dand cute all the time. I'm glad you got yourself a bloggspot, it will be fun to watch the pics you post :)
Anyway, lots of love and I hope your back feels better soon!!!
Post a Comment